These are items associated with Pizarro which are presently located in premises I control. In the interest of producing a timely inventory, exact counts of items unlikely to ever fly or recover value through local sale are omitted at this time.1
- 17 in antistatic bag and bubble wrap
- 1 in anti static bag
- 6 Unwrapped formerly attached to or installed in machines
- 4 in the former S.MG production and test servers
- 4 in the Dulap and Dulap spare machines
2832 Total FUCKGOATS, This corresponds to the count reported in Pizarro Statements. It does not include FUCKGOATS inside the chassis of the S.NSA Dulap and Dulap spare machines.
- 1 Dulap colocated for S.NSA, sealed
- 1 Dulap spare, sealed
- 1 Supermicro formerly colocated as S.MG production server
- 1 Supermicro formerly colocated as S.MG spare, then later S.MG test server
- 1 Supermicro 1U chassis containing 2 servers colocated for Trinque
- 1 Supermicro formerly known as UY1 used for shared hosting
- 1 Dell server formerly colocated for The Bitcoin Foundation with extra pair of power supplies
- 1 short depth 1U server, home assembled which hosted DNS, Qntra, and the first iterations of the Pizarro site
- 1 Rack shelf with 6 RockChips and supporting power distribution hub and cables attached.2
The servers all have their rails and disks that were installed with the exception of S.NSA's dulap whose disks were mailed and apparently in transit limbo after moving from one national postal service to another. When hammer time comes for the disks, the hammering will be recorded.
- 1 Ubiquiti Edgeswitch 48 500W formerly distributing connectivity received from since damned upstream.
- 1 TPLink 16 Port switch formerly distributing connectivity to RockChips
- 1 19" Rackmount Power strip taking a C14 plug3 to 9 Type F "Schuko" outlets4
- 7 Never used Samsung 1 TB SATA Solid State Disks
- 1 Lightly used Samsung 1 TB SATA Solid State Disk, was drafted to help provide storage for UY1 backup before realizing USB 2.0 data transfer made the exercise futile.
- 1 6 TB Western Digital Red, deposited as spare for trinque
- 2 Spare "new" type USB SSD's of variety used with RockChips
- 36 Black USB TTYL adapters of the sort used to connect FUCKGOATS, excluding those currently inside servers
- 2 Blue USB TTYL adapters of shit which have had trouble reliably supporting FUCKGOATS in the past.
- 1 Network KVM and Supporting Cabling
- Several Spare Cables supporting raid cards. Due to the necessary removal of sheathing to adapt the cables to the servers in use, these require further inspection before offering a count of good cables of this sort.
- Many network cables of varying lengths. Some individually packaged. Others existing in a nest which formed during their packaging for evacuation. An exact count of cables and their lengths will require still more hours of delay.
- ~200 Rack Nuts and #3 Phillips head bolts.5
- Power cables, mostly C13/C14 cables which appear to be almost uniquely valueless at the price point the cabling store sells new ones for and lack of actual places to use them in this country.
- Assorted screws, other fasteners, and hardware including some adhesive heatsinks and other odds and ends.
- Tools including a 220v rectal heating/key capture device, crescent wrench, and a USB TTYL of the sort used for debugging RockChip boot among other things
- Some helix conduit for cable taming, Between 125 and 175 zip ties of varying sizes and colors.
- 1 Hand Truck, 2 ratcheting straps, and other moving support equipment
- 120 square feet of pristine bubble wrap, several virgin cardboard boxes, envelopes, tourist information handouts, and other shipping supplies.
- Some other weird rails and heavy pieces of metal unlikely to ever fly.
If this list appears incomplete, or if you would like an exact count of items not yet given an exact count you may lodge your requests in the comments or one of the logged channels in which I habitually sit on freenode.
Update: Requested Photos
I have received a request to publish the photos of the dulap openings as well of the packaging of the disks in transit. Apologies for the potato quality as the radio free camera was drafted into service for this task. Higher quality photos of machine internals can and almost certainly will be produced later, but in the interest of timeliness, these are being published before a new photoshoot of all the machines can be carried out. Photos in which I could identify identifying information or which are of especially potato quality have been culled provided better photos are available:
One request here are photos of FUCKGOATS inside the former S.MG production server and the FUCKGOATS removed from servers in a spread with now 6 FUCKGOATS remaining in servers. The problem of resolving title to various FUCKGOATS was also casually introduced as well.
At this point I would like to hear any and all title claim to FUCKGOATS and other items in my care. I will begin note and log archaeology, though my to do list still remains very interruptible for reasons outside my immediate control. To this end I am reserving the right to reserve further photo requests at this time unless they come with really fucking good reasons.
- This report was delayed by the receipt of an odd sort of mistimed birthday note pictured below:
Cake placed in support of the doctrine of damnation of memory. Anyways, the damned deny all the allegations, but not with enough force to have instead served me with a suit seeking money. Instead the cheeky motherfuckers send me this note citing parts of the contract and then demand payment on a schedule accelerated well in advance of what the contract specifies. Nevermind their shutting down connectivity through null routing or the serendipitous discovery their facilities fall short of standards they advertise achieving. The shitheels want paid!
Note also the time. They sent this after the retrieval mission. After they allowed the grounds for complaint under Article 340 of the local penal code to be remedied. My gut is starting to make post-cake noises whispering that their CEO and suspected sole shareholder would prefer colocating his ass in prison following a criminal fraud complaint than make deal to contain his liability. Then again, this is just my gut on cake.
Yes, I returned from picking up this wonderful surprise with a smile on my face and spring in my step. I could see peoples politics reflected in how they interpreted my felicity, but no. This wasn't about them at all. [↩]
- Untested since they took a bump and gouged the switch which used to provide their connectivity during the evacuation. [↩]
- Added by asciilifeform, location of original plug uncertain [↩]
- Locally used most frequently in kitchen and bathrooms. [↩]
- The fastest way to remove these from the rack was with a slightly cupped hand and stiff fingers. Pull, catch, repeat until the palm fills. Then empty the hand and continue until the rack is stripped of nuts. [↩]