Seeing no objections from the shareholders to the proposed auction, here are photo previews of the major items up for auction. Remember kids, auctionbot denominates in ecu with 1 billion ecu to the Bitcoin meaning 100mn ecu = 0.1 BTC, 10mn ecu = 0.01 BTC, 10 ecu = 1 satoshi and so on. Clicking on the embedded photos will lead to camera resolution photos of the merchandise.
- !Xsell 1mn 168 Selling the server formerly known as UY1 no FUCKGOATS, no disks; buyer to take possession at his own expense.
- !Xsell 5mn 168 Selling the server formerly used for S.MG Testing with FUCKGOATS, no disks; buyer to take possession at his own expense1
- !Xsell 5mn 168 Selling the server formerly used as S.MG Production with FUCKGOATS, no disks; buyer to take possession at his own expense.
- !Xsell 22mn 168 Server formerly used for Qntra and DNS, no FG no disks; buyer to take possession at his own expense.2
- !Xsell 100 168 Two switches used in the late Pizarro's server rack; buyer to take possession at his own expense.3
- !Xsell 1mn 168 Former Pizarro RockChip Plant, no used USB drives; buyer to take possession at his own expense. Notes. Tools In photo are included for scale as the plant as configured requires more than one rack unit of height to mount. Pliers not included in plant, but screwdriver is negotiable.
- !Xsell 55mn 168 Lot of 5 unused Samsung 1 TB SSDs; buyer to take possession at his own expense.
- !Xsell 33mn 168 Lot of 2 Unused and 1 lightly used Samsung SSDs; buyer to take possession at his own expense.
- !Xsell 1 168 Lot of 18 FUCKGOATS in anti-static bags; buyer to take possession at his own expense.
- !Xsell 40mn 168 Lot of 4 FUCKGOATS used; buyer to take possession at his own expense.
- !Xsell 1mn 168 1U chassis with two servers and one power supply, one unused 6TB WD Red 3.5" HDD; buyer to take possession at his own expense.4
The inventory descriptions of other items should be sufficiently informative for prospective buyers, but photos can be taken by request, with the exception of individual cables. The other auctions once again are:
The "grab bag" auction item has been cut in favor of including the opportunity to pick through Pizarro's other material remains to auction winners appearing in Montevideo, Uruguay to take possession of their purchases on a first come, first serve basis. Persons wishing to come to Montevideo in order to pick through cables and other items are welcome to contact me and inquire about the logistics and practicality of making such an arangement.
With respect to the specs on the servers, other than UY1 having 128 GB ECC RAM and 2x 16-core AMD Opteron 6376 (2.3 GHz) (32 Cores), I can not determine them with certainty based on the extant notes.
Trinque has agreed to the attempted sale of his 1U chassis containing 2 servers:
While I offered a pickup deadline of December 15th in the Pre-Closing Statement I am willing, within reason, to make arrangements for buyers coming to Montevideo to pick up their purchases in person. The auction opening bid is mine as a buyer of last resort. Any parties disputing the value of items is welcome to do so by bidding on the auction with the good faith understanding that buyer to take possession at his own expense does indeed mean buyer to take possession at his own expense.
I will issue the commands to auctionbot soon.
Other Notes On Pizarro Closing:
I plan to begin paying out clear, outstanding Pizarro debts this weekend including customer equity. Per the Pre-Closing Statement, the time to bring questions about the books and claims is BEFORE November 30, 2019 23:59:59 UTC
- For the want of the right damn PCI cover plate in this country... the FUCKGOATS are placed in such a way as to keep the RAID card well seated. Somewhere in the cable collection are the original SATA cables. [↩]
- Yes, I am valuing the former Qntra server well over it's larger rackmates. Should my bid as buyer of last resort win, I intend to either put it to desktop use or rack it somewhere... should a place worthy of racking such a relic be discovered. Even though I consider it a relic from my escape from the zone, I still gotta price it. [↩]
- The small 16 port guy has paint scratches from the evacuation out of the damned basement. The 48 port monster has an additional four fiber ports, 2 SPF and 2 SPF+. It was purchased with the idea of doing both initial routing and switching. It doesn't seem to be able to actually do routing without taking a substantial performance hit, but it is a beastly switch. Can be factory reset with one of those good old fashioned hold the reset button long enough dances. Claims it can deliver up to 500 Watts of power through power over ethernet if anyone is building out a Wifi installation. Simply used as a switch, it consumes much less power than the spec'd 500. [↩]
- Copper Hearsinks!!! Is actually 2 servers!!! [↩]