There are many endemic diseases affecting the locals in Uruguay. Taking the bus in Uruguay lacks some of the physical dangers present when James Lafond takes a ride, but there are plenty of moral dangers. There are hordes of the typical open mouthed old ass walking dead comprising 2/3 of the passengers, and you never realize how fat the Uruguayos are as a people until they sit next to you on a bus seat possibly made to asian measurements.
It's still a pleasure to read bb prose. Both well researched and well written...
- Uruguay-SSR And The Hallucinated Seige
- Introducing "The Montevideo Standard"
- Qntra: A Plan For Action
- A Homework Assignment From Diana_Coman: Trawling Ancient PMs Seeking What Worked For Early Qntra And Where I'm At On Scripting A Conversion Engine
- Outreach Automation: A Call For Bids
- Week 6 2020 Review - With Some Reflections On The Subject Of Feedback And Encountering Bots Blogging For Bots Nest
- Photos From The Archives - January 20, 2011
- Week 5 2020 Review - A Start To A Start
- An Onramp For Contributing To Qntra - On Qntra
- Week 4 2020 Review - Turning To Qntra
- Alaskan Thunder Fuck on That One Agricultural Product And Uruguay
- Aaron 'BingoBoingo' Rogier on Qntra: A Plan For Action
- Aaron 'BingoBoingo' Rogier on Some FG Samples And Test Results
- Mohammed nawar on Some FG Samples And Test Results
- BetrugsRuehrerVow on Ceviche Theory And Practice
- Aaron 'BingoBoingo' Rogier on Introducing "The Montevideo Standard"
- Diana Coman on Introducing "The Montevideo Standard"