|Bitcoin Incoming and Outgoing|
|Â Cash To Pay Datacenter||Â 0.63202778||Â Cash Paid To Datacenter||Â 0.63202778|
|Â Infusion To Test Trade Waters||Â 0.25||Â Foreign Exchange||Â 0.04876872|
|Leperolade Incoming and Outgoing|
|Â Foreign Exchange||Â 500||Hostel February Rent||570|
|Power And Network Cables||23|
|Intangibles and Goodwill||0.8||Â + 0.694201655||1.49420165|
|Mircea Popescu||1||+ 0.88202778||1.88202778|
A foreign exchange induced variance in the intangibles account ofÂ +0.02884432 is noted in this statement. A future move to weekly reconciliation of fiat/BTC fx movement may dampen this type of variance in the future. Lords and ladies of the Republic are enouraged to double check this accounting.
No revenue was realized this period. With internet connectivity achived and substantial gratitude towards the daring activist investor that made this possible, revenue may begin being realized over the next period.
- Because this is apparently the way to cut through the Estadounidense passport handicap, progress on this front should yield fruit in late March or early April. [↩]
- Expenses made in USD and Pesos reported as USD [↩]
- 2671 USD remaining of the gangsta roll last statement normalized to Volume-weighted last average price 13263 USD/BTC reported jhvh1 [↩]
- Filty fiat holdings ofÂ 2073 normalized to jhvh1 reported Volume-weighted last average 9618.18724777 This foreign exchage thing... [↩]
- Calculated by taking the 0.63202778 cash payment to the datacenter and 598 Unified Standard Dosidoes in net payments from the tangible accounts normalized to BTC at the jhvh1 reported Volume-weighted last average 9618.1872477.7 for a variance of +0.02883432. While this may appear to imply a profit of a couple bitcents, in reality value was expended, and the price signal is shit. [↩]