So far this thing seems to be growing nicely. There 143 posts and 309 comments that aren't spam as of this writing. Quantcast may be a laggy piece of shit, but Qntra has broken into the top 300,000 US sites. This is with roughly a week of stats missing due to persistent denial of service attacks and general fuckitry with the Quantcast tag. There's also now people contributing words to this things, rather regularly. Who would have actually thought a media startup is still a thing that could be done? Also, could be done without the mealy mouth appologias to why the "rockstars" you tried to build your brand on left. It's just a shame baseball season is over. I'll find things to write about here. RIP OT #18.
It's still a pleasure to read bb prose. Both well researched and well written...
- Uruguay-SSR And The Hallucinated Seige
- Introducing "The Montevideo Standard"
- Qntra: A Plan For Action
- A Homework Assignment From Diana_Coman: Trawling Ancient PMs Seeking What Worked For Early Qntra And Where I'm At On Scripting A Conversion Engine
- Outreach Automation: A Call For Bids
- Week 6 2020 Review - With Some Reflections On The Subject Of Feedback And Encountering Bots Blogging For Bots Nest
- Photos From The Archives - January 20, 2011
- Week 5 2020 Review - A Start To A Start
- An Onramp For Contributing To Qntra - On Qntra
- Week 4 2020 Review - Turning To Qntra
- Joe on Sports Team Fandoms as a Model Organism for Understanding Discourse
- Alaskan Thunder Fuck on That One Agricultural Product And Uruguay
- Aaron 'BingoBoingo' Rogier on Qntra: A Plan For Action
- Aaron 'BingoBoingo' Rogier on Some FG Samples And Test Results
- Mohammed nawar on Some FG Samples And Test Results
- BetrugsRuehrerVow on Ceviche Theory And Practice
- Aaron 'BingoBoingo' Rogier on Introducing "The Montevideo Standard"