The St Petersburg Bowl doesn't have much of a history only having been a thing since 2008. In that history though it has managed to burn through two sponsors and is now sponsored by BitPay. Initially sponsored for one year by VOIP provider Magic Jack, the Bowl has been sponsored by Beef O' Brady's which is one of the worst franchise opportunities in the United States as judged by small business loan failures. Considering the price of a Bowl sponsorship and the lack of return it generates BitPay's latest funding round can't last very long with this burn rate.
It's still a pleasure to read bb prose. Both well researched and well written...
- Uruguay-SSR And The Hallucinated Seige
- Introducing "The Montevideo Standard"
- Qntra: A Plan For Action
- A Homework Assignment From Diana_Coman: Trawling Ancient PMs Seeking What Worked For Early Qntra And Where I'm At On Scripting A Conversion Engine
- Outreach Automation: A Call For Bids
- Week 6 2020 Review - With Some Reflections On The Subject Of Feedback And Encountering Bots Blogging For Bots Nest
- Photos From The Archives - January 20, 2011
- Week 5 2020 Review - A Start To A Start
- An Onramp For Contributing To Qntra - On Qntra
- Week 4 2020 Review - Turning To Qntra
- Alaskan Thunder Fuck on That One Agricultural Product And Uruguay
- Aaron 'BingoBoingo' Rogier on Qntra: A Plan For Action
- Aaron 'BingoBoingo' Rogier on Some FG Samples And Test Results
- Mohammed nawar on Some FG Samples And Test Results
- BetrugsRuehrerVow on Ceviche Theory And Practice
- Aaron 'BingoBoingo' Rogier on Introducing "The Montevideo Standard"
- Diana Coman on Introducing "The Montevideo Standard"