George Maschke has an excellent write up on what appears to have been an attempt toÂ entrap him for offering material support to terrorists as other anti polygraphy activists have been. The site's blog also features anÂ earlier entry on events that have them believing that they might be surveillance targets. A safe bet might be to harvest the useful information that site has to offer while you still can. They are must reads for anyone educating on subjects that might be unpopular with the instruments of state power.
It's still a pleasure to read bb prose. Both well researched and well written...
- Uruguay-SSR And The Hallucinated Seige
- Introducing "The Montevideo Standard"
- Qntra: A Plan For Action
- A Homework Assignment From Diana_Coman: Trawling Ancient PMs Seeking What Worked For Early Qntra And Where I'm At On Scripting A Conversion Engine
- Outreach Automation: A Call For Bids
- Week 6 2020 Review - With Some Reflections On The Subject Of Feedback And Encountering Bots Blogging For Bots Nest
- Photos From The Archives - January 20, 2011
- Week 5 2020 Review - A Start To A Start
- An Onramp For Contributing To Qntra - On Qntra
- Week 4 2020 Review - Turning To Qntra
- Alaskan Thunder Fuck on That One Agricultural Product And Uruguay
- Aaron 'BingoBoingo' Rogier on Qntra: A Plan For Action
- Aaron 'BingoBoingo' Rogier on Some FG Samples And Test Results
- Mohammed nawar on Some FG Samples And Test Results
- BetrugsRuehrerVow on Ceviche Theory And Practice
- Aaron 'BingoBoingo' Rogier on Introducing "The Montevideo Standard"
- Diana Coman on Introducing "The Montevideo Standard"