Yesterday news broke that the use of Tor helped to incriminate someone for being a jackass. Tor since October has been revealed to be an abysmal tool for running a drug enterprise and now seems to be unfit for the humble task of generally being a nuisance. Of course write ups on the story mention how just having a few things done differently could have helped to prevent this arrest. Maybe that is true and much of Tor isn't just a giant honeypot. The moral here is that no single tool, especially when used without an understanding of that tool's limitations, is going to be able to serve as a magic bullet.
It's still a pleasure to read bb prose. Both well researched and well written...
- Uruguay-SSR And The Hallucinated Seige
- Introducing "The Montevideo Standard"
- Qntra: A Plan For Action
- A Homework Assignment From Diana_Coman: Trawling Ancient PMs Seeking What Worked For Early Qntra And Where I'm At On Scripting A Conversion Engine
- Outreach Automation: A Call For Bids
- Week 6 2020 Review - With Some Reflections On The Subject Of Feedback And Encountering Bots Blogging For Bots Nest
- Photos From The Archives - January 20, 2011
- Week 5 2020 Review - A Start To A Start
- An Onramp For Contributing To Qntra - On Qntra
- Week 4 2020 Review - Turning To Qntra
- Alaskan Thunder Fuck on That One Agricultural Product And Uruguay
- Aaron 'BingoBoingo' Rogier on Qntra: A Plan For Action
- Aaron 'BingoBoingo' Rogier on Some FG Samples And Test Results
- Mohammed nawar on Some FG Samples And Test Results
- BetrugsRuehrerVow on Ceviche Theory And Practice
- Aaron 'BingoBoingo' Rogier on Introducing "The Montevideo Standard"
- Diana Coman on Introducing "The Montevideo Standard"