- Stanford only covered 3 points beating Washington 31-28
- Kansas lost to Texas Tech 16-54
- Michigan state beat Iowa 26-14
- Illinois lost to Nebraska 19-39
- Penn State lost to Indiana 24-44
- Alabama did not cover a 50 point spread
The Stanford pick and the contrapositive of the Kansas pick1 lost, but the other three would have won. I might make NCAA Handegg picks a recurring feature on Saturday mornings, at least until bowl season.
I'll start leaving out the kind of joke lines like Kansas +70, or somehow marking them. My picking methodology will continue to remain a simple eyeballing of games scheduled and lines offered. The disclaimer where picks offered without any guarantee as to their quality or warranty regarding damage they inflict on your wallet.
- Texas Tech down to -70 [↩]