The long shot bet made on Missouri to upset Georgia was good. I was glad to have made that bet.
- Connecticut looks good down to -4 over South Florida: Loss 13-10
- Nebraska is probably good to -11 over Purdue: Win 44-7
- Oklahoma is probably good to -17 over Texas: Loss 20-36
- Syracuse is probably good to -3 over NC State: Win 24-10
- Alabama -30 over Kentucky might just be reasonable: Win 48-7
Much like last week it was a 4 and 2 week. As of this week the cumulative total performance of picks is 8 wins and 4 losses. Not a bad performance so far. I'll probably do worse next week.